Sewing for a wedding first time ever almost done

I have always wondered what it is like to sew dresses for a wedding. Man I am enjoying the whole experience the bride is happy so far I'm left with a lot that needs to be done but I hope I will be done before 1 April 2013 the wedding Date.
Bridesmaid dress Back

Bridesmaid dress front

Material for the bridesmaid's dresses. Sorry for  taking the picture on my office desk.

Bride and mini bride's material



Minibride's dress pattern pieces cut

I think this picture is much better

So far I have managed to put together the bride's dress which I will post later , 1 bridesmaid dress and a mini bride's dress. I will try to keep posting. The dresses are for my sister's wedding which will be held on 1 April 2013 just after Easter. Man am I so happy. Just started taking lessons in a bridal wear class so its soooooooo much fun. I love sewing

Comments

Popular Posts